Safe holiday Gastein
Safe holidaying in Gastein
Our regional seal of quality “Safe Gastein” guarantees a safe holiday in Gastein in the province of Salzburg.
Look after yourself, look after me!
In addition to the statutory provisions, protective measures are taken in Gastein in the retail trade, thermal spas, mountain railways, gastronomy and accommodations to ensure a safe stay for the benefit of everyone's health. The regional "Safe Gastein" seal of quality identifies the establishments that follow this special safety concept.
“Safe Gastein” seal of quality – measures
• daily fever screening of employees in all participating establishments
• additional hand and work top disinfection
• weekly PCR tests of all employees in gastronomy and accommodations
• registration of all guests in gastronomy, accommodations and thermal spas
• automatic fever screening and limited visitor numbers in the thermal spas
• best possible ventilation in the gondolas and lifts
• All means of transport (cabins, gondolas, chair lifts, …. ) are regularly disinfected
We also ask our guests to adhere to the following measures:
• wash your hands regularly, either with soap or disinfectant
• no hand shaking or hugging
• do not touch eyes, nose or mouth
• keep a minimum distance of 2 metres
• ensure respiratory hygiene: cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue, avoid large gatherings